Decorate your balcony, your windows and your terrace with style thanks to our seasonal window-boxes!
Ready in only a few minutes, these floral compositions will bring in cheerfulness and colour instantaneously!
This new plants' arrangement created by our green designers offers a harmonious range of dazzling colours, from the purple foliage of the Loropetalum (Chinese Fringe Flower) to the creamy white of the Astilbe, commonly known as “false spirea”. The Phormium (New Zealand Flax) brings in a touch of graphics to the whole arrangement and contrasts with the roundness of the trailing Ivy. It will stand majestic as a queen on your terrace or your balcony. It can even be endlessly reproduced playing with the flowers and foliage's colours of the Astilbe and the New Zealand Flax.
• Discover in 1 minute the different essential steps of the window-box realisation, click here to view our video!
The creation 'Spring Red Queen' consists of :
- 2 x variegated Persian Ivy 'Dentata variegata'
- 3 x Loropetalum (Chinese Fringe Flower) 'Pipa's Red'
- 3 x Phormium (New Zealand Flax) 'Rainbow Queen'
- 1 x White Astilbe (False Spirea)
It is presented in the cherry-coloured Loft Urban Round pot from Elho® which has a 40cm diameter and a height of 35cm.