What is the problem ?
Moles can cause considerable damage in the garden:
- The molehills transform the lawn into a giant building site.
- The moles eat useful worms.
The nuisance: where and when ?
- In lawns, vegetable gardens, ornamental gardens...
- Moles are active all year round, especially throughout winter.
Captures moles: Moles trap to catch moles without killing them.
- Tubular trap.
- The shutter closes behind the mole.
- Control slit at the top of the trap.
- The mole can be transported and released somewhere else.
The advantages of catching moles:
- No use of poison.
- The trap is re-usable repeatedly.