What is the problem ?
Moles can cause considerable damage in the garden:
• The molehills transform the lawn into a giant building site.
• The moles eat useful worms.
The nuisance: where and when ?
• In lawns, vegetable gardens, ornamental gardens...
• Moles are active all year round, especially throughout winter.
Captures moles: Moles trap to catch moles without killing them.
• Tubular trap.
• The shutter closes behind the mole.
• Control slit at the top of the trap.
• The mole can be transported and released somewhere else.
The advantages of catching moles.
• No use of poison.
• The trap is re-usable repeatedly.