What is the problem ?
Moles can cause considerable damage in the garden:
- The molehills transform the lawn into a giant building site.
- The moles eat useful worms.
The nuisance: where and when ?
- In lawns, vegetable gardens, ornamental gardens...
- Moles are active all year round, especially throughout winter.
A product that produces strong electromechanical vibrations, which repels moles.
- Start by digging a hole in the ground using the perforating hose included.
- Place 4 batteries type D in the apparatus and close.
- Place the 'Stop Moles' in the hole made earlier, taking care of burying it enough to be able to cut the lawn.
- Allows protecting areas of up to 500 m² in light ground, and up to 1200 m² in heavy ground.
The advantages of the moles repellent:
- An efficient solution, safe for domestic animals.
- No use of poison.
- This system is re-usable repeatedly.