What is the problem ?
Moles can cause considerable damage in the garden:
• The molehills transform the lawn into a giant building site.
• The moles eat useful worms.
The nuisance: where and when ?
• In lawns, vegetable gardens, ornamental gardens...
• Moles are active all year round, especially throughout winter.
A product that produces strong electromechanical vibrations, which repels moles.
• Start by digging a hole in the ground using the perforating hose included.
• Place 4 batteries type D in the apparatus and close.
• Place the 'Stop Moles' in the hole made earlier, taking care of burying it enough to be able to cut the lawn.
• Allows protecting areas of up to 500 m² in light ground, and up to 1200 m² in heavy ground.
The advantages of the moles repellent:
• An efficient solution, safe for domestic animals.
• No use of poison.
• This system is re-usable repeatedly.