- Sow from February to September, harvest from June to December.
- Each packet contains 4 biodegradable seed disks of 8cm in diameter.
Mix of 4 herbs (Basil Large Green, Chives, Curly Chervil, Common Parsley)
- Sow from March to July, harvest from May to November.
- Each packet contains 4 biodegradable seed disks of 8cm in diameter (1 seed disk per variety).
These easy seeds are especially aimed at the beginner gardener.
- Easy to use, they allow regular sowing with correct density and do not need thinning out.
- The chosen varieties were picked for their easiness to grow and care for.
Each sowing consists of 4 stages:
- Lay out the ribbon or disk of seeds,
- Cover it with a little compost,
- Water it regularly,